Visiway Software Pty Ltd (we, Visiway) are the developers of the smartphone application called Courier (Mobile App), and are committed to providing you with the best possible customer service experience.
It's illegal to use a mobile phone held in your hand for any reason at all (even to turn it on or off) while you're driving (even if you are stopped in traffic).
The Courier mobile app is intended for use only when you are not driving your vehicle. It is a condition of use that you agree to the following road safety pledge to show your commitment to safe driving.
- I won't use my phone to access the internet or any Application while I'm driving, even if the car isn't moving - I'll park the car first or wait to get where I'm going.
- I won't read any SMS or email messages on my phone while I'm driving, even if the car isn't moving - I'll park the car first or wait to get where I'm going.
- I won't use a mobile phone held in my hand to make or receive calls, or listen to voice messages while I'm driving - I will answer any calls hands-free or park the car first.
- It's illegal for me to use a mobile phone held in my hand while I'm driving.
- It's illegal for me to read, write or send SMS or email messages on a mobile phone while I'm driving.
- It's illegal for me to use any function of a mobile phone held in my hand while I'm driving, even if the car isn't moving.
- It’s illegal for me to hold a mobile phone to, or near, my ear while I’m driving.
- It’s even illegal for me to turn on or off a mobile phone held in my hand while I’m driving.
- If I do use a mobile phone held in my hand while I'm driving, I could be fined and lose demerit points from my licence.
- If I lose control of my vehicle while using a mobile phone, I could be fined and lose demerit points from my licence. If someone is injured or dies, I could face imprisonment, heavy penalties and disqualification from driving.
- Whenever I'm driving, I'm responsible for my own safety, the safety of my passengers and other road users.
I understand that if I am a learner or P1 driver, in addition to the above:
- It's also illegal for me to use a mobile phone in any way (even hands-free or on speaker) while I’m the driver, even if the vehicle is not moving.
by any of the following means during business hours between Monday and Friday.
Call: +61400 299139
Visiway Software Pty Ltd
PO Box 3372
Rhodes, NSW 2138
This policy was last modified on February 03, 2019.